Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's already January 2012! 2011 has really flown by, but I am looking forward to a very exciting 2012!! We had a cozy New Years Eve at our house. Joan came in town to visit, and we had an evening of playing with Robert and watching the ball drop in New York on TV.

Robert loves Daddy's iPad and he showed Grandma his favorite game.

 We went out to dinner to celebrate and came home to make "preggatinis." Kathy sent me the book "Preggatinis: Mixology for the Mom to Be" which has all sorts of fun and non-alcoholic drink recipes. Thanks, Kathy!!

Cheers to a new year!




Robert finally decided that he was tired around 10, and the three of us stayed up to watch the ball drop on TV. I cannot even explain how excited I am for 2012 and meeting our new baby. Robert has been such a joy and I feel overhwhelmingly (is that even a word?) blessed to have another baby on the way.

Happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment